Thank you for your interest and contact information! Please review the following before downloading your desired software using the links at the bottom of this page.
Release Notes for RDPSoft™ Remote Desktop Commander™ Lite and the RDPSoft RDS Log Viewer
Supported Operating Systems:
Installation is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit (SP1+)
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit (SP1+)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (All SP Levels)
- Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (All SP Levels)
- Windows 8/Windows 8.1 (All SP Levels)
- Windows Server 2012 (All SP Levels)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (All SP Levels)
- Windows Server 2016 (All SP Levels)
- Windows 10 (All SP Levels)
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster processor is recommended
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB
- Available Disk Space: Minimum 25 MBs, more if .NET Framework is not installed.
If you do not yet have the .NET 4.0 Framework (or greater) installed yet on your system, our installer will download it automatically from Microsoft during its installation procedure.
RDPSoft Remote Desktop Commander Lite and the RDPSoft RDS Log Viewer require the following prerequisites to function properly. If any are missing, our installation package will download them automatically and prompt you to install them.
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later.
You will need to be logged on with Administrator rights on the local machine when performing the installation.
When working with Remote Desktop Commander’s user interface, make sure you are a local Administrator, and also hold Administrator privileges on the systems you will be targeting while managing sessions.
Similarly, when using the RDPSoft RDS Log Viewer, make sure you are a local Administrator, and also hold Administrator privileges on the systems on which you will be reviewing logs.
To view remote event logs, please make sure the Remote Event Log Management exception is enabled on the Windows Firewall for all remote server(s).
Remote Desktop Commander Lite Download Link
RDS Log Viewer Download Link
Do You Need Full Historical Reporting on Session Activity, Performance, User Time Tracking, Session Screen Captures, and License Use on Your Terminal Servers?
If so, consider downloading the full Remote Desktop Commander Suite instead.